- Excessive urine formation & Frequent urination.
- Burning of palms and soles..
- Increased hunger.
- Excessive Thirst.
- Sweet taste to mouth etc.
- Weight Loss.
- Blurry Vision.
- Skin Infections.
- Unexplained extreme fatigue.
- Wounds that take time to heal.
Diabetes according to ayurveda is a kapha type of disorder caused due to diminished functioning of agni which results in a tendency towards high blood sugar.
According to Ayurveda There are 20 forms of Diabetes (Prameha): 4 are due to Vata, 6 result from Pitta, and 10 are caused by Kapha. But Diabetes (Prameha) is mainly kapha doshaja disease.
All forms of diabetes if not treated, eventually develops into Madhumeha (Diabetes Melitus).
Causes of Diabetes :
- Diet increasing kapha dosha such as sugar, fats, potatoes, rice.
- Lack of exercise.
- Mental stress and strain.
- Excessive sleep etc.
Treatments done at Sharada Clinic
Sthulpachan and sukshmpachan. It is done by two ways
1)Shaman :- Oral Ayurvedic medicine according to prakruti (Body Structure) and symptoms of patient.
2)Shodhan :- Panchakarma