- Heaviness in the abdomen.
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Feeling uncomfortable.
Constipation differs from person to person. For some people, it simply means infrequent stools, while on the other hand for others, constipation means hard stools. The cause of each of these “types” of constipation probably is different.
Constipation, a condition of the digestive system where a person (or animal) experiences hard feces that are difficult to eliminate ; and may be very painful. Almost everyone gets constipated. In most cases, it lasts for a short time and is not serious, but sometimes in some severe cases it leads to symptoms of bowel obstruction.
Some of the main causes of a constipation are :
- Frequent eating of foods like fish, meats, spices, condiments.
- Sparse use of leafy and green vegetables, like mustard, spinach, salads etc.
- Lack or absence of milk, ghee, milk cream, curd, whey and butter from diet.
- Use of liquors like wines, whiskies, tobacco.
- Lack of water in the body.
- Lack of exercise.
- Tension in the muscles of the colon, rectum an anus.
- Eating too much of concentrated protein.
Treatments done at Sharada clinic
sthulpachan and sukshmpachan. It is done by two ways 1)Shaman :- Oral Ayurvedic medicine according to prakruti (Body Structure) and symptoms of patient.
2)Shodhan :- Panchakarm